Unilever Pakistan Jobs March 2023:
Position Title: Area Manager
Main Job Purpose: The objective of this role is to lead, supervise and guide a team of Territory Managers (TMs) to ensure effective and efficient distribution operations to deliver sales KPIs / targets.
- Develop plans and strategies for Volume delivery and sustainable growth in the area;
- Daily/weekly monitoring of business performance;
- Increase numeric and weighted distribution of Unilever Brands and SKUs;
- Achieve Intelligent Quantum and Field Capability Score KPIs on monthly basis;
- Stock management and ensure secondary CCFOT as per given targets;
- Ensure quality of sales and distribution;
- Ensure implementation of all new Initiatives and category specific plans;
- Increase direct coverage versus relevant universe;
- Achievement of perfect store and all visibility initiatives KPIs;
- Ensure customers required finances and Profitability (ROI);
- Training and development of Territory Managers;
- Resource allocation;
- Optimize utilization of IT tools;
- Implementation of customized distribution models as per need basis;
- Territory and outlet management;
- Implementation of Joint business plan and regular reviews to ensure compliance;
- Feedback and suggestion on competitor activities;
- Ensure best practices of warehousing and FIFO at both distributor and trade;
- Follow and ensure audit guidelines by Unilever;
- Ensure weekly sharing of Unilever Safety discussion points and recommended behaviors through TMs;
- Ensures that distributor operations and processes are safe and are guided by Unilever safety policies and principles.
- Education: Bachelors Degree Required, MBA preferred
- 2 – 4 Years of Sales Experience
- Analytical Skill
- Strategic Management
- Strong Leadership skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Decision Making
- Team Alignment
- Building Superior Talent. Apply
Position Title: Territory Manager
Location: Multan, Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Sialkot
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Purpose: The position is responsible to drive sales and business growth by developing good relationships with our existing operators and onboarding new ones. Responsible for effective distribution management, trade activities execution within the assigned territory and delivery of KPIs.
- Drive the business to the desired ambition of Underlying Volume Growth / Sales Growth
- Ensure Volumes / Target tracking of all channels
- Develop strong relationships with our operators.
- Drive chefmanship capability for the entire team and conduct regular kitchen trainings with chefs.
- Obtaining competition activities & market feedback and sharing them with stakeholders
- Have the acumen for Financial Matrix Business Profitability / Gross Margin
- Lead and drive the extended team Build team & develop talent.
- Deploy and lead projects like activations/launch plans/ micro marketing plans with meticulous detail with rigorous post launch evaluation/monitoring and take corrective action when required.
- Redefine the process post execution analysis with strong analytical skills
- Explore new avenues of business in assigned Territory, augment efficiency of existing business models and implement other benchmark models where feasible
Education & Work Experience:
- Bachelors Degree
- 1-4 years of relevant sales experience in FMCG industry is preferred.
- Customer Relationship Management & Selling Essentials.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Should be able to coordinate with multiple teams and stakeholders and take them along.
- High on objective rigor where efforts are focused towards a business target pegged to key priorities and market realities.
- Extremely up to date with technology globally and leverage it in their area.
- Job Specific Skills & Requirements:
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong command on numbers
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task and management competing deadlines. Apply.