Tetra Pak Jobs March 2023
Organization: Tetra Pak
Position: Production Operator
Job Summary: As an apprentice, you will learn to produce as per given methods, World Class Manufacturing methods, Quality parameters and acquire the skills to maintain the machines.
What you will do
- Follow production safety rules
- Work according to existing procedures / Standards
- Execute basic AM (Autonomous Maintenance) operations CIL (Cleaning, Inspection, Lubrication)
- Define anomalies and put tags
- Conduct basic / elementary quality tests
- Create OPls and SOPs
- Minimum Education
- Diploma of Associate Engineering
Location: Lahore, PK Apply
Position: Future Talent Process Engineer
We are looking for young, talented & ambitious future Engineers who are ready to join Tetra Pak’s Factory team.
Tetra Pak Pakistan has an opening in Lahore for Future Talent: Process Engineer to fill a rewarding and challenging role that will allow you freedom with accountability while working directly with our Converting Factory.
What you will do: Our Future Talent Programme – Technical Track is a 18 month programme that will develop your engineering skills and bring you leading technical knowledge in an accelerated way. From day one, you’ll be delivering results as part of the team and hold an actual position. Your manager will plan the content of your programme and support you in your development journey. You will work in various parts of Tetra Pak and gain experience from a network of Colleagues all over the world. And that is just the beginning of your Tetra Pak career. After the programme finishes you will have gained valuable experience to help you continue your exciting career within our company. As Future Talent: Process Engineer, you will:
- Design & implementation of global projects in local environment.
- Maintenance Activities – Fault finding.
- Production and operations activities – process and operations
- Programming – HMI systems, Scada systems, Siemans, Allen Bradley etc.
- Learning about the process – Automating and Managing.
- Automation on converting factory machinery (laminator, printer, slitter machines etc).
- 10% -15% exposure to automation on Tetra Pak Filling Machines/Lines.
- We believe you have
- Bachelors in Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics Engineering
- You have an innovation mindset, you are a fast thinker and like to solve problems
- You like to work with people from various cultures
- You are passionate about what you do
- You can work and learn in English
- The position is located in Lahore, Pakistan, but you should be able to relocate.
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
Location: Lahore, PK Apply