Standard Chartered Bank Jobs IT Audit Manager:
Organization: Standard Chartered Bank
Position: IT Audit Manager
Employee Status: Permanent
To undertake integrated and standalone technology and ICS audits for Pakistan as Team Leader and Team Member. To maintain stakeholder relationships with the purpose of understanding the businesses & technology developments and identify emerging risks. Support development of other team members from IT and ICS perspective.
The Role Responsibilities
Lead and / or act as team member internal audit engagements of Country Technology and other business operations, to provide ongoing assurance over the effectiveness of the design and implementation of controls in place.
Deliver the audit plan established in conjunction with relevant members of the Audit Teams.
- Act as liaison with Management to ensure full understanding of business strategy, plans, products, performance, and risk-related issues at business unit level and communicating these to the relevant country Team members.
- Perform continual risk assessment on the portfolio assigned and develop audit plan in response to the risks identified.
- Perform, support, or lead where directed, the planning, fieldwork, and reporting of internal audit engagements to deliver agreed assurance objectives to established standards and timelines
- Provide non-assurance services to business units where required, through participation on advisory engagements / special projects within the Group
- Where undertaking the role of Team Manager or Team Leader, provide interim performance feedback to team members and share knowledge, skills, and experience with team members to guide and assist in their development.
- Identify and escalate significant emerging risks through on-going surveillance and monitoring of the portfolio assigned.
Unposting Date: 14/Mar/2023, 4:59:00 AM Apply