Sindh Government Minorities Department announces scholarships for minority group students studying at Intermediate, Bachelor, and Master levels.
Applications are invited from minority community students from the College level to the University level to grant scholarships as per policy and rates for the current fiscal year 2023. The last date for application submission is 30 April 2023.
The required criteria to apply for Scholarships are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarships
- Regular minority students studying in Govt Institutions only can apply.
- Students must be passed their annual examination during the first year.
- Must be scored at least 50% marks.
- In the case of the GPA system, an evaluation sheet from the Institution is required.
- The candidate’s parents’ income should not exceed Rs. 35000/- per month
How to Apply for Minority Scholarships by Sindh Government
- Applications on the prescribed form along with attested copies of the marks sheet of the last examination, in case of semester system marks sheets of the last two semesters should be attached.
- All particulars must be verified by the Head of the educational institution and the progress report of the students should also be attached.
- The Head of the institution or Employer should ensure the correct financial position of the student’s parent/ guardian before signing the Income Certificate.
- The head of the institution should check the application form is completed and requested documents are attached. Prepare a list of eligible students and send it to the Ministry along with a cover letter signed by him /her.
- Students who are getting any financial assistance or scholarships are not eligible.
- CNIC/NADRA B Form number (in case of younger than 18 years)of the Student must be written on the form and also attach attested copies of the same. There is no need to attach a copy of the parent/ guardian’s CNIC.
- Students/parents/guardians are advised, in their own interest to provide a contact number and email address to get possible queries resolved in time.
- Read all instructions in the advertisement notification before applying.
- The deadline for the application is 30 April 2023.
- Applications form and details can be viewed on minorityaffairs.sindh.gov.pk
Scholarships for Minorities by Sindh Government Advertisement
Follow Us Here.
For daily job alerts Join our Facebook Group.
TikTok Users you can Follow Us on TikTok.
Direct Contact Us on Facebook on Parho Pakistan Official ID.
On Twitter Join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/parhojobs.
For Instagram Lovers we are live and you can follow us on Instagram.
For all the latest vacancies list Visit the Main Page of Parho Pakistan – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.
For Whatsapp Alerts 0309-1110096.