Reckitt Benckiser Jobs Security Manager:
Organization: Reckitt Benckiser
Position: Security Manager
Description: Want to shape how a global business thinks about security? As Security Manager – Pakistan, you will have the freedom to set the direction.
We will depend on you to keep us safe. Responsible for a site or region, you will:
- Understand the risks and potential impact of a wide variety of business issues
- Think strategically about our approach to security
- Convey the status and importance of enterprise risk management to all levels
- Innovate, anticipate and ensure actions are taken to improve security, reduce risk and keep our colleagues, facilities and assets safe.
You will succeed because
- you understand enterprise security management. You think broadly about the variety of potential risks faced physical, information, governance or financial for instance. You:
- Are degree qualified with relevant leadership experience possibly in law enforcement, intelligence or corporate security.
- Have the commercial acumen to understand risk and the emotional intelligence to convey their impact
- Are committed to your own development, staying one step ahead of emerging trends and threats. Every day.
You will love it because
- you will get to make an impact like never before. You will be responsible for your own projects – we cannot wait to listen to your ideas. The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day. Apply.