Power Cement Limited Jobs Chemical Engineer:
We are looking for the right talent to take up the challenge of the Shift Engineer Production position.
Qualification: Chemical Engineer
Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in the Cement Industry
- Ensure process operators (A and B Ops) are held accountable for the work schedule and performance in order to achieve departmental objectives and plant targets.
- Review with the crew, the instructions left by the HOD Production, ensure execution of the jobs or tasks as defined and the operating parameters/guidelines are correctly followed
- Monitor the operation from crusher to cement mills, detect malfunction or abnormal situations and take or trigger the necessary corrective actions
- Evaluate possible causes of breakdown, determine the urgency of corrective actions and call in repair crew as appropriate.
- Maintain an accurate and detailed account of shift activities and operations, both qualitative and quantitative in the Shift Report.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Attitude to Own & Take responsibility for all actions/ initiatives
- Ability to effectively perform, organize and prioritize work independently
- Ability to deal with troubleshooting and can take decisions for its remedy.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, CMMS and MS Projects.
Required Age: Not more than 35 Years
To apply, submit your profile at: [email protected] with ” Shift Engineer Production ” in the subject line.
The Last date for application is March 31, 2023.