Power Cement Limited Jobs CCR Operator:
We are looking for the right talent to take up the challenge of the CCR Operator – Kiln position.
Qualification: BSC Chemistry/DAE Chemical
Experience: Minimum 5 Years of experience in the Cement Industry
- Operating the Kiln all the time within the defined process parameters.
- To inspect Kiln & Pre-Heater during plant shutdown.
- Ensuring and responsible for operating Kiln with compliance of all the safety as well as environmental standards of the factory.
- Monitoring KPIs with the objective to optimize the process within the defined parameters including delivering the consistence in quality.
- Operational follow-up of set benchmarks.
- Good approach to deal with Kiln emergency/troubleshooting.
- Consolidated Knowledge & experience of cost effective secondary fuels and pet coke utilization.
- Ability to coach and develop other team members and trainees as and when required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Sound knowledge of Refractory.
- Leadership ability and strong management skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Good data gathering, analysis and presentation skills.
Required Age: Not more than 40 Years
To apply, submit your profile at: [email protected] with ” CCR Operator – Kiln ” in the subject line.
The Last date for application is March 31, 2023.