Ministry of Human Rights MOHR Jobs 2023 is introduced within the Each day Dunya Newspaper. The Ministry of Human Rights Directorate Common of Particular Training is in search of purposes for varied posts. Candidates possessing Punjab and ICT domicile can apply.
MOHR is at the moment hiring for the posts of Physiotherapist, Undertaking Planning and Appraisal Specialist, Monetary Administration Specialist, Procurement Specialist, Assistant, Steno typist, Driver, and Naib Qasid. Candidates possessing CA, ACCA, ACMA, Grasp, Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric Center, and Major move with 2-5 years of related expertise are eligible to use.
Desirous candidates can apply on-line by the nationwide job portal www.njp.gov.pk. Solely on-line purposes shall be entertained. Learn the entire particulars on this web page of Parho Pakistan for extra info. These jobs are based mostly in Islamabad. Test right here for extra Jobs in Islamabad
Particulars of Ministry of Human Rights MOHR Jobs 2023 Apply On-line by NJP
|Training||CA / ACCA / ACMA / Grasp / Bachelor / Intermediate / Matric / Center / Major|
|No of Vacancies||10|
|Group||Ministry of Human Rights MOHR|
|Handle||Deputy Director Admin Directorate Common of Particular Training G-8/4 Islamabad|
- Undertaking Planning & Appraisal Specialist
- Monetary Administration Specialist
- Procurement Specialist
- Steno Typist
- Naib Qasid
Required Qualification & Expertise
- CA / ACCA / ACMA
- 2-5 years of related expertise
- Desirous candidates apply on-line by the nationwide job portal www.njp.gov.pk
- Solely shortlisted candidates shall be known as for a check/interview.
- Govt staff ought to apply by the correct channel.
- Learn all directions within the commercial discover posted beneath.
- The deadline for the applying is 7 February 2023.
Apply for Jobs by Nationwide Job Portal NJP Pakistan
Ministry of Human Rights MOHR Jobs 2023 Commercial
- Who can apply for MOHR Jobs 2023
Candidates possessing Punjab and ICT domicile can apply.
- What are the qualification necessities for Ministry of Human Rights Jobs
Skilled diploma holders, Grasp, Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Center, and Major move can apply.