MCB Islamic Bank Jobs Unit Head IT Compliance:
MCB Islamic Bank is inviting CVs for the position of “𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘁 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 – 𝗜𝗧 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲” based in Lahore.
𝗤𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡: Graduation Degree ( Business Administration / Computer Science )
𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘: Relevant experience of 5 Years
𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪𝗟𝗘𝗗𝗚𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗦
- Knowledge of compliance, internal control, IT framework and operational risk.
- Problem solving and analytic skills.
- To assist, arrange and manage Internal, External, SBP and Shari’ah Audit.
- To prepare and support compliance audit data by compiling and analyzing internal information in accordance with Regulatory, Shari’ah and Internal compliance.
- To participate in the meetings of the audit and compliance review, and posting questions and seeking clarifications.
- Follow up of all regulatory requirements/actions for matters related to Information Technology function and look after CRM of the group.
- To evaluate the efficiency of internal control, operational risk and improve them continuously.
- To control, monitor and submit RCSA ( Risk Control & Self-Assessment ) of all IT departments to RMG.
- To assist all IT Department for day to day activity.
𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗧𝗢 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗟𝗬: Qualified candidates for the above positions may send their CVs along with recent salary slip at [email protected] by May 23, 2023 with the subject line CV for the respective position.