MCB Bank Limited Jobs Unit Head Technology Ecosystem Development:
Job Title: Unit Head Technology Ecosystem Development
Reports to: Department Head Enterprise Automation and Technology Ecosystem
Drive the journey of transforming and reinventing the bank’s technology ecosystem by developing new technological capabilities and transforming existing ones to enable agility across all business functions, with a focus on delivering value through automation, business efficiency, cost-optimization, and improved customer experience.
- Examine the bank’s current technology ecosystem and identify areas for improvement in order to develop new technological capabilities to drive automation and digitalization throughout the organization.
- Assess potential software solutions, including commercial and open source components, as well as system architecture, to ensure that they meet business requirements.
- Convert business domain knowledge and context into technical skills for technical architects and development teams.
- Take part in architectural discussions to ensure that solutions are designed for successful deployment and that desired functional and non-functional requirements are met.
- Launch, champion, and manage a technology platform-centric delivery strategy, leveraging strategic platforms to deliver new business strategies and capabilities.
- Stay current on trends/technologies and be aware of technology initiatives from other best-in-class financial services providers and technology companies around the world.
- Encourage the adoption of best practices in technology integration, managed services, process improvement, technology innovation, and implementation.
- Analyzes business requirements; creates user journeys and architecture diagrams; researches system capabilities.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Engineering, a master degree will be a plus.
- 10+ years of experience in development/engineering, architecture, design, with demonstrated deep expertise in building and designing large-scale applications.
- Proven experience working on a wide range of enterprise-scale open source solutions.
- Strong leadership capabilities with experience in leading large engineering teams.
- Prior experience with cloud services is preferred.
- TOGAF certified individuals will be preferred.
- A very strong internal-personal, communication and team management skills.
Job Location: Lahore
To apply for this position, please email us your updated CV at [email protected]. Kindly mention the full job title in the subject line of your email.