Lucky Core Industries Limited LCI Jobs Shift Manager Fibres:
Looking for Possibilities to Grow?
Lucky Core Industries Limited is hiring Shift Manager Fibres for our Polyester business based in Sheikhupura.
Key Responsibilities and Skills:
- Lead implementation of behaviour-based safety culture in line with the Company’s HSE&S standards and ensure zero loss time injury/ restricted work injury/ medical injury for teams working in the area of responsibility.
- Ensure effective utilisation of manufacturing lines to achieve production and efficiency targets.
- Ensure smooth operation of plant to maximise grade-1 production with energy indices within budgeted range.
- Initiate corrective actions with support of Plant Manager to minimise production loss and other adverse effects on product quality.
- Effectively manage large teams within shifts, including management, non-management and contractual work force and develop high engagement level of staff.
- Ensure all applicable statutory requirements are fulfilled as required under the law.
- Plan capital and operational expenditures (Capex and Opex); give feedback during budgeting phase and ensure its monthly monitoring.
- Develop programmes for job coaching, behaviour improvement and skills development of management and non-management staff for professional growth within the organisation.
Lucky Core Industries values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates can apply here