Lucky Core Industries Limited LCI Jobs Quality Assurance Officer:
Looking for Possibilities to Grow?
Lucky Core Industries Limited is hiring a Quality Assurance Officer for our Pharmaceuticals business based in Karachi.
- Perform sampling, labeling and retention of raw materials, intermediates and finished products.
- Carry out inspection and sampling of purified water and raw materials as per SOPs.
- Perform quality checks during manufacturing and packaging operations.
- Maintain a logbook of daily activities and enter all the retention samples in the retention logbook.
- Collect retention samples during filling and packing of all the products as per sampling procedure.
- Monitor and inspect that all operations in manufacturing and packaging areas are being carried out as per GMP requirements.
- Check and verify correct coding of B.No., Mfg., expiry date and MR price of products.
- Provide status labels to the concerned departments.
- Prepare and report event and deviations reports.
- Investigate product complaints.
- Review and audit batch records.
- Conduct shelf-life study on a monthly basis, according to schedule.
- Maintain proper visual management at work area.
- Use the PPEs in dispensing rooms, primary packing areas and at other required areas.
- Ensure cGMP compliance in plant.
- Perform tasks assigned by the QA Manager/ QO Head.
Lucky Core Industries values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates can apply here
- Read the job details in image carefully.
- Apply only if your credentials match the job requirements.
- Candidates matching the job requirements will be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test / Interview.
- Irrelevant/Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Apply before the last date.
- Applications received after last date will not be considered.
How to Apply: For More Details View The Image.