Greenstar Social Marketing Guarantee Ltd Jobs May 2023
Greenstar Social Marketing (Guarantee) Limited is looking for candidates for the position of ‘City Manager (Deputy Manager – City’ based at Islamabad.
Number of Position(s): 01
- To work closely with the district/city government and provide necessary technical support to carry out their service delivery function
- Work closely with program team to document best practices, analyze reports & results, and troubleshoot problem areas
- Ensure implementation of evidence-based coordinated high impact practices to meet the objectives of the proposed project
- Develop project work plans and consolidate it into an overall project implementation plan
- Analyze program data from time to time with city/district staff, share findings and recommendations and develop action plans accordingly
- Guide in development, implementation and management of evidence-based programming that is in line with organizational and regional best practices
Knowledge and Experience:
- Degree in Medicine, Public Health, Urban Health, Health Administration, Business Administration, or related field
- 4 – 5 years, experience of working with public sector would be an advantage
- Knowledge of public sector work dynamics; family planning and maternal-child health issues, program management
Share your resume on [email protected] by mentioning “City Manager – ISB” in the subject line.
Deadline: May 28, 2023.
For detailed description of the jobs please visit: https://www.greenstar.org.pk/careers
“Greenstar is an equal opportunity employer”
Greenstar Social Marketing (Guarantee) Limited is looking for candidates for the position of ‘Assistant Manager – Program Support’ based at Karachi.
- Responsible to maintain documentation, report writing, creating presentations and data management.
- Performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, meetings, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Record minutes of the meetings and follow up on action items.
- Maintain program documentation.
- Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Graduation or Masters (preferred Masters/MBA)
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Prior experience in administration and knowledge of Family Planning and /or MNCH programs would be advantageous.
Share your resume on [email protected] by mentioning “Assistant Manager – Program Support” in the subject line. Deadline: May 29, 2023.