English Biscuit Manufacturers Pvt Ltd EBM Jobs Accounts Payable Officer:
Join our Finance team!
Do you think you can take up the following Roles and Responsibilities?
- Responsible to check, verify and record vendor invoices related to Inventory (local and Import) and other services.
- Process vendor invoices and debit/credit notes after thorough verification with all supporting documents, agreements, and quotations.
- Ensure timely processing of advances to concerned vendors after thoroughly verifying advance terms and approval of relevant authorities.
- Responsible for timely processing of media bills after verifying the no. of spots and spot rates that are being billed.
- Process all utility bills timely to avoid any sort of penalties/surcharge arising due to delayed payments.
- Process imports related advances ensuring their timely settlement in accounts.
- Review accrual and prepayments cycle on a monthly basis to account for all relevant transactions within a month.
- Monitor the outstanding GR/SES position on a monthly basis ensuring that the invoices are being received timely in Finance Dept.
- Report the advances on a monthly basis timely ensuring that all the advances are being settled timely, with any exceptions being notified accordingly.
- Analyze the payment process flow, in terms of Early, Timely and Late Payments.
- Analyze the delays at each end (Vendor / Relevant Dept. / Finance) and rectify them.
- Responsible to monitor and report the provisions and accruals at the end of each month keeping a check that the expenses are accurately reflecting in the system.
- Carry out Vendor Reconciliation on specific time intervals and rectify any major discrepancies that are then notified to the concerned individuals for settlement.
Apply now: Email us your resume on [email protected] and mention the job title in the subject line.