Diamond Fabrics Limited Jobs Assistant Manager Finishing:
Diamond Fabrics Limited, Sapphire is a rapidly growing textile business directing its efforts and main focus on developing innovative and sustainable textile manufacturing methods and practices. At Diamond Fabrics Limited, Sapphire, we believe in achieving collective growth, which is also the foundation of the evolution of our business and, collaboration, to build one world class team!
We are looking to add a member to our Apparel Finishing team who is an expert in development of product sample with quality and time perfection. A good fit for this role would be ideally someone who has the ability to play a pivotal role in elevating the business to create a benchmark amongst best industry practices.
The major areas of focus and expertise for an ideal candidate are:
- Support with the execution of the Apparel Finishing formulation
- Effectively manage end to end Finishing operations with key focus on target achievement while assuring delivery of the best quality
- Liaison with the Utilities team to assure the provision and continuous supply of utilities to assure smooth execution of Finishing operations
- Take charge of effective execution of daily targets for Finishing operations assuring priorities are defined
- Negotiate with customers to fulfill operational requirements and assure that operations are being run based on the set SOPs
- Assure that quality and safety standards are met in all aspects from the process initiation till dispatch.
- Facilitate with the deployment of a team development plan with specific relevance to coaching and training the team regarding functional competencies
- Good decision-making, multitasking, analytical, interpersonal and pressure handling skills and has an ability to drive processes through innovation and ownership.
- Has at least 4 to 6 years of relevant experience in a textile manufacturing concern; candidates with experience in Apparel Finishing operations would be preferred.
Bachelors/Masters in Textile Engineering or an equivalent qualification
The position will be based at the site in Feroze Wattwan, Sheikhupura. Send your applications to [email protected] latest by 9th May, 2023.