Crescent Steel & Allied Products Pvt Ltd Jobs Incharge / Engineer Quality Control:
We are inviting applications for the position of Incharge / Engineer Quality Control to join our factory located in Nooriabad.
- Ensure product compliance with client specifications / order requirements. Inform the management in case of any divergence with quality standards and take corrective measures.
- Ensure availability of the items and recommend purchase requisition for different consumables, spares, inspection instruments and test equipment.
- Prepare quality inspection and test plan and perform and review chemical test, tensile test, guided bend test, charpy V notch impact test and mechanical and chemical test results related to pipe and coating.
- Ensure the welding process is as per API Specification 5 L. Review and approve the welding procedure qualification record and welding personnel performance qualification.
- Ensure proper stacking of raw material as per the material manufacturer recommendations. Inspect the product held in stock on monthly basis and carry out technical assessment of items stored in stores and warehouse.
- Coordinate with clients’ representatives for inspecting and testing of raw material and pipes and resolve any disputes/issues.
- Evaluate the suppliers of raw materials and/or other items and review mill test certificates of raw materials and supplier evaluation report.
- Prepare, review and approve data analysis of quality assurance and quality control department.
- Supervise all inspectors deputed at different inspection stands/stations of the pipe plant and coating plant. Prepare work instructions of different work orders in accordance with client’s specifications / API 5L / DIN 30670, 30678, etc.
- Supervise destructive and non-destructive testing and review their results.
- Ensure good housekeeping and safe working environment at quality control stations.
- Implement and update quality control, quality assurance and HSE procedures and coordinate with the production unit for improvement of product quality.
- Analyze and evaluate quality index, update records pertaining to quality control and ensure their retrieval.
- Implement management systems (API Q1, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001).
- Ensure HSE compliance including availability of personnel monitoring equipment’s and personnel protective equipment’s.
To apply, scan the QR code or fill the application form: Application Form