Abbott Pakistan Jobs March 2023
Organization: Abbott Pakistan
Position: Assistant Manager
The TPM & Supplier QA Associate is responsible for Quality Management for the assigned TPMs and/or Suppliers to ensure that safe, efficacious and quality product can be supplied to Abbott meeting cGMP and other applicable regulatory standards and the EQD requirements.
- Responsible for routine activities of Quality Management for TPM and suppliers in the METAP-CIS region, for delivering quality products through a reliable supply chain.
- Responsible for Monitoring TPM & suppliers’ Quality Performance, maintaining Quality Management Review program and Quality Performance Measurements that identify and address Quality, operational, and organizational issues.
- To support TPMs and suppliers in implementing effective quality systems to maintain compliance.
- QA support for investigations, trends, complaints, corrective and preventive actions (CAPA), validation support, product release issues, PQR review, and change control as needed.
- Management of high-impact exception events and CAPA ensuring events are appropriately assessed for impact to Abbott and documented
- Develop and maintain Quality/Technical Agreements to align with EQD, legal contracts, and regulatory requirements
- Provide QA support in the TPMs/ supplier audits, NPI process to launch, and technology transfer/ASQ projects.
- Participate in QA cross-functional teams to support TPMs, including active participation in Business Management Reviews or Workstreams, as necessary.
- Visit TPMs/ and/or supplier locations routinely to build and maintain expertise with products and manufacturing processes building a close working relationship with the TPM and/or supplier
- Provide support to Abbott management through the Significant Event and Management Review process to ensure relevant information is provided for events impacting assigned TPMs/Suppliers.
- Provide coordination, support, and interfaces with Third Party Manufacturing facilities for new product introduction and transfers.
- Responsible for updating and maintenance of regional approved supplier listing.
- Science Graduate or Pharmacy Graduate.
- 6-7 Years of experience
Location: Karachi. Apply
Position: Director Marketing
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries. Abbott Established Pharmaceuticals in Pakistan is currently recruiting a Marketing Director to support the Commercial operations based in Karachi.
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:
- Responsible for driving branding/marketing strategies that result in achieving organizational objectives for short and long terms. This includes, managing the product/brand P&L (e.g., budgeting, expenditures, profitability, ROI etc.), analyzing potential markets, competitor positioning, customer buying patterns to project demand/profitability for potential products, key product features/requirements and favorable timing for product launch, etc.
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of organization’s objectives, market characteristics, cost and markup factors.
- Establish appropriate metrics for measurement & tracking of effectiveness of brand plans & drive their implementation & achievement. Improves quantitative analytical skills and utilization of customer insights capability of the team(s).
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Responsible for formulating short-term, mid-term and long-term business strategies for all product lines.
- Responsible for development & implementation of all Strategic Brand product strategies, in terms of contribution to finalizing overall budgets, promotional material and related activities.
- Overlooking the development of major Brand Plans, with emphasis on LRP.
- Establish appropriate metrics for measurement & tracking of effectiveness of brand plans & drive their implementation & achievement. Direct, formulate and supervise development / implementation of all new product plans – including pricing, positioning, & pre & post launch activities.
- Direct, finalize & supervise marketing research initiatives across brands/products.
- In association with the Business Development, Regulatory and Medical, identify molecules for NPI, in relevant areas of strength.
- Develop strong business & competitive intelligence to support effective development & implementation of brand strategies.
- Collect and analyze data on IMS and identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
- Development of Product Managers and GPMs for their strategic involvements and plans for relevant products.
- Use Sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, while monitoring industry statistics and trends.
- Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data. Ensure that the sales forecast reflects the market and the company’s reality.
- Create value proposition for all major brands, by identifying projects in relevant specialities.
- Develop KOL support, by involving them in partnerships and various educational activities.
- Identification of development needs of reportees, with selection of most relevant training programs
- Coordinate with the Demand Manager to develop effective supply demand strategy. Take actions in case of abnormal demand.
- Ensure that the information supplied for S&OP is reliable and updated.
- Coordinate with Demand manager to ensure that Product managers have access to all tools to develop reliable forecast. All assumptions are documented, and RCA’s filled out, with tangible plans.
- With the help of sales and distribution department, plan the effective use of samples, with particular focus on the short expiry and non promoted items.
- With input from the Demand, adjust the sales forecast, incorporating all relevant data from within and outside the company.
- Participate in the Plan and Update preparation to be presented to the Headquarters.
- Consolidate and review with the Finance Department the Sales Operating Plan from the Company (sales in USD and Local Currency, Units, Expenses, Pricing and LRP).
- Group Product Manager/ Asst. Product Manager (3)
- Group Product Managers/ Asst. Product Manager (3)
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE: Work experience in a similar role (e.g., as Director Marketing, Business Unit Director or Marketing Manager) in a leading multinational / national Pharmaceutical company for at least 4-5 years. Sales experience would be preferred. Exposure to demand management, and sales planning.
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED: Strong communication skills Analytical skills Strategic thinking/vision Strong people management skills. Must be a team player. Leadership capabilities Proven marketing (and preferably sales as well) track record.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: MBA with science background, from a reputable national/international university. MBA with MBBS would be preferred.
Location: Karachi. Apply